Our Services include :-
Clear, understandable advice is essential if trustees are to effectively manage the liabilities in their scheme. Your Scheme Actuary will guide you through the process of triennial actuarial valuations, negotiations with the sponsoring employer and communication of the results to members.
The day-to-day running of your scheme is arguably most important as this is the aspect that members see. It therefore needs to be efficient, timely and personal. Administrators need to be familiar with the particular features of your scheme rather than adopting a “one size fits all” approach.
The range of services we offer include:
- Membership record keeping.
- Benefit calculations and payments including electronic payments.
- All regulatory reporting including e-filing.
- Full cash and accounting services including drafting the annual report and accounts.
- Pensioner payroll.
- Data audits and data cleansing exercises.
- Internet functionality and links to other systems (e.g. HM Revenue & Customs).
- Trustee secretarial services including meeting management.
Our consultants will help you navigate the maze of new regulations, guidance and codes in the pensions field. They can also help with benefit changes, buyouts and corporate transactions involving pension schemes.